Monday, February 20, 2012

Question

I don't write here to do anything but share a bit of my journey with Abba. I am not overly concerned about who comes and reads here. I am curious as I have some who have read scattered about the globe in places that surprise me. Weeks often go by when I don't write but I am thinking often of what I might put here and so weeks go by and I don't come here to check out my stats. Blogger is a bit frustrating in how it gives me the stats of where people are from in that only the top 10 countries are shown for any given time frame. This morning I opened up this blog and checked my stats and was a bit surprised to see 23 views last night at 10pm my time (I am west coast US time) and it appears they all were from Germany.

Well, no response to my question. I will have to live with the mystery of this. I am curious about some who come here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment